Axis Bank is the fifth largest bank in India and Axis Bank has 4050 branches and 11,801 ATMs across the country. Fastag has been made mandatory on all four wheelers in India since December 1, so many questions arise about Axis Bank Fastag.
Like, what are Axis Bank Fastag and how to make it as well as how many people want to know about how to recharge Axis Bank Fastag etc.
Because a huge announcement has been made by the Government of India regarding the toll plaza tax, under which it is now mandatory to have Fastag on every four wheeler vehicle, using which you can pay tax on passing through the toll plaza.
And if no one has Fastag, then he will be charged twice as much tax on passing the toll tax, so now Fastag has become compulsory in any case, otherwise you will have to pay double tax.
Since Axis Bank is the fifth largest bank in India, so many Axis customers want to build Axis Bank Fastag, so today we are going to provide you all the information related to Axis Bank Fastag, so you read this article once.
What is Fastag – What are Fastag
- 1 What is Fastag – What are Fastag
- 2 Benefits of using fastag
- 3 Axis Bank Fastag Fees And Charges
- 4 Axis Bank Fastag Important Documents
- 5 How to make Axis Bank Fastag
- 6 How to Recharge Axis Bank Fastag
- 7 Apply Online Fastag Bank List
- 8 All Fastag Bank Customer Care Number
Fastag is a technique by which automatic payments are made after passing through toll plazas and this payment is deducted from your bank account as it is linked to your bank account.
This is a technique by which you pay toll tax without stopping at the toll plaza and this amount is deducted from your account. For more information, read what Fastag is and how it works .
Benefits of using fastag
There are many benefits from using Fastag, which are usually not available on paying cash toll plaza tax, you are also given cashback by the bank on payment from Fastag.
1. The use of Fastag saves both fuel and time as there is a long queue for toll tax at the Aksar toll plaza during which the vehicles lose fuel in vain.
2. The payment of toll tax is done online by Fastag, for which you no longer need to see the cash.
3. The payment of toll tax is done online from Fastag, for which toll tax amount is deducted from your account linked to Fastag and you have to recharge from time to time in case of loss of money from the account.
4. The whole process of payment of toll tax from Fastag is online, so whenever you pay toll tax through Fastag, you are provided with information through SMS every time.
5. The biggest advantage of using Fastag is that you get cashback on payment from Fastag and this cashback can be up to 2.5%.
6. A web portal has been created for planners using Fastag, which can get all kinds of information related to their Fastag.
7. Fastag is very easy to use. To use Fastag, you just have to apply it on the window screen of your vehicle.
Axis Bank Fastag Fees And Charges
Once Fastag is built, it is valid for five years, in Fastag you can recharge for at least 100 rupees and at the same time you have to pay security deposit for the first time which is refundable when Fastag is closed.
Charges applicable on Axis Bank FASTag
|Tag Issuance fee (one time)||
0 / – (inclusive of taxes)
* Free FASTag limited period offer
100 / – (inclusive of taxes)
200 / – (inclusive of taxes)
|Vehicle class||Vehicle Class Description||Threshold amount|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van||160|
|4||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||160|
|5||Light commercial vehicle 2-axle / Mini Bus||250|
|7||Bus 2-axle / Mini-Bus||350|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer||550|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||650|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machine||550|
Axis Bank Fastag Important Documents
1. Train Registration Documents
2. Passport size photo of the owner of the car
3. KYC document of the car owner
4. Address proof of owner
How to make Axis Bank Fastag
Step-1 First click on linking Axis Bank .
Step-2 Now enter your Demographic Details and generate OTP like
Axis Bank Customer – Yes / No
Account Number –
Vehicle Number –
Step-3 Enter the OTP on your number and then enter Vehicle Information.
Step-4 Now pay through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
In this way, you can apply for Axis Bank Fastag online and get Fastag made from Axis Bank Now if the question comes how to Recharge Axis Bank Fastag.
How to Recharge Axis Bank Fastag
To recharge the Axis Bank Fastag, the bank has given many options, due to which you can recharge the Axis Bank Fastag, here we are telling you to recharge with the help of Axis Bank Website.
Step-1 First click on the Axis Bank Website link.
Step-2 Logging into your Axis Bank Fastag
Step-3 Now go to the Road User Center option and recharge
Step-4 Use the Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI to recharge Axis Bank Fastag.
Apply Online Fastag Bank List
|FASTag Bank Name||Apply Online|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|Bank of baroda||Click Here|
|City union bank||Click Here|
|Yes Bank||Click Here|
|Federal bank||Click Here|
|Union bank||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
|IDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Indusind Bank||Click Here|
|Karur Vysya Bank||Click Here|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Click Here|
|Fino Payments Bank||Click Here|
|Syndicate Bank||Click Here|
|South Indian Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Saraswat Bank||Click Here|
|EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||Click Here|
|PayTM Payments Bank Ltd.||Click Here|
|Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd.||Click Here|
|Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||Click Here|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Click Here|
All Fastag Bank Customer Care Number
|FASTag Bank Name||Toll-free number|
|Bank of baroda||1800-103-4568|
|City union bank||1800-258-7200|
|Karur Vysya Bank||1800-102-1916|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||1800-419-6606|
|Fino Payments Bank||1860-266-3466|
|South Indian Bank||1800-425-1809|
|Punjab National Bank||080-67295310|
|EQUITAS Small Finance Bank||1800-419-1996|
|PayTM Payments Bank Ltd.||1800-102-6480|
|Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd.||1800-266-7183|
|Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank||1800-223-993|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||1800-11-0018|
If you like this article of ours, then share it with your friends who use four wheelers and want to know about the fastag. We hope that you have now understood what Axis Bank Fastag is. And how do Axis Bank Fastag Recharge as well as what documents are required to make Fastag.